If you deliver exceptional customer service, we want you.
Allen Tate Company has been known for superior customer service for nearly 60 years. We value that reputation, and because we do, we know that not every company has what it takes to be an Allen Tate Home Services provider. But if you share our passion and vision for honesty, integrity, quality and service, we'd like to help market your services to homeowners in your area. Your business description, including details, recommendations, available coupons and discounts, and contact information will be provided to all customers who search for your business category on our website.
All Allen Tate Home Services providers are carefully evaluated and must meet the following criteria:
- Pass company screening review and business license verification
- Be an established business of at least three years
- Maintain at least $1 million in general liability insurance
- Follow the state guidelines for workers’ compensation
- Earn (and maintain) a high satisfaction rating from our customers
If you think you have what it takes to be a Preferred Provider for Allen Tate Home Services, we’d like to talk with you. Please introduce yourself via the form below.